Kenac offers IBM Security solutions that help businesses detect, address and prevent security breaches through integrated hardware and software solutions.
Data and analytics are driving new types of insights that empower individuals and corporates in making timely decisions. IBM`s analytic solutions transformative insights to the business decision maker. We have a team of experienced and certified individuals to implement and support these solutions
WebSphere is IBM's application and integration software platform, and includes the entire middleware infrastructure, including servers, services, and tools, needed to create, deploy, run, and monitor round-the-clock, enterprise-wide web applications and cross-platform, cross-product solutions
The Information Management portfolio comprises of IBM`s DB2 and Oracle database management systems. Kenac has higly skilled Database administrators conversant in these products.
We offer the following backup and monitoring solutions
- IBM (Tivoli Storage Manager, Tivoli Monitoring, Tivoli Productivity Centre)
- Veaam backup
For storage we offer the following solutions
- IBM Storage (Storwize family, Tape Library, ProtecTIER Deduplication, Spectrum, XIV and DS family)
- NetApp Storage
- EMC Storage
We have certified Engineers to sale and support the latest IBM power system which is the IBM Power8. It is a family of superscalar symmetric multiprocessors based on the Power Architecture.
We have highly certified and experienced Engineers on:
- IBM Servers (xSeries, Pureflex)
- Dell Servers
- HP Servers
We sell, install and support the following Operating Systems
- IBM (AIX, IBM i, Linux on Power)
- Microsoft (Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012)
- Open Source (SUSE, Ubuntu, Redhat)
Virtualization is an innovative technology that helps our clients to save vast amounts of money and operate with greater efficiency. We offer a number of virtualization engines which include :
- SAN Volume Controller
- PowerVM( which runs on IBM i , AIX , Linux
- VMware (which runs on windows installed on 8086 Intel microprocessors)
- Kernel-based Virtual Machine(which runs on Linux)
- IBM PowerVC ( which runs on AIX, IBM i and Linux)
We offer training and development services for your team in the products and services we offer. Most of our trainings happen locally and abroad if necessary. The product portfolio we cover in terms of training are:
- Administration of IBM system X and P series servers in standalone and virtualised environments.
- IBM SAN trainings
- AIX, Linux and i7/OS trainings.
- Vmware and Veaam trainings.
- Security (QRadar & InfoSphere Guardium) training.
- Analytics & Big Data (Puredata Systems for Analytics) training.
- WebSphere (WAS, BPM, ODM, ESB, ISB) training
- DB2 & Oracle training all levels.
Cloud Orchestrator installation, configuration and maintenance training We offer second to none practical hands on trainings in all the areas that we cover.